Competitive Level 3 (C3) & U21/U23 (Summer Months)
- Ages 15-19 (must be 15+), U21 and U23 athletes during the summer months.
- 8-12 sessions per week
- Rowing, ergometer, bike, running (6-9 sessions per week)
- Weight training (3-4 sessions per week)
- Core work
- Flexibility work
- 2k and 6k standards
- Participation in Rowing Canada RADAR Testing
- Small boat emphasis (1X, 2X, 2-)
Racing opportunities will include CSSRA, ROC, RCHR and also include RO Small Boat regatta, RCA Junior Team Trials, Canada Summer Games Trials, RCA Speed Orders and National Rowing Championships.
C3 is for you if you aspire to be an elite rower. If your goals include National Team, Canada Summer Games Teams or University rowing then C3 is for you. Rowers that are interested in athlete development opportunities funded and run by RCA (HUBs) and ROWONTARIO (OAAP and OHPSI) should also commit to be a C3 athlete.